Ignissta Software Refund Policy
Proper lab testing and efficient work of our developers make us confident about the products we deliver to help you out. Our only aim is USER SATISFACTION and if in case the user comes across any problem concerning the product and its functionality within 30 days of purchase, then they can fairly apply for our refund policy because user gratification is our priority.
We Recommend You To Take A Trial Tour First!
Keeping in mind your essentiality and urge to know the tool before purchasing it, we provide demo version of the software with the aim that our users get familiar with verity and competent ability of the utility. Our software are genuine and the truthness behind our hard work fears no trials. Prior getting on to the comprehensively operable edition of the tool, we strictly suggest you to try out the software that is available free of cost. You can easily examine up to what extent the software can prove to be helpful to you.
Guideposts for Refund...
We apologize for any inconvenience caused to you due to improper working of our software and if in case the reason for demanding refund is justified, we assure you to provide you needful help. Our refund policy will be applicable under following situations:
- In case the customer has directly purchased the full version of the software without trying out trial version
- If the support team experts fail to provide necessitate solution to the specified problem
Situations under Which You Cannot Opt for the Refund Policy:
- If in case you have purchased the software for a wrong platform
- Any mis-interpretation by the client regarding promotion of the software will not be acceptable
- Incapability of the user to operate the tool under certain computing environment
- Any request for money back after 30 days will not be accepted
- Improper pre-requisites to work with complete version of the software
It is imperative for the purchaser to send an email having signed “Letter of Destruction” prior collecting the refund wealth. ‘Letter of Destruction’ means that the software will be completely unusable from the client computer on which it is installed. After this, the enterprise will be refunded with valuable money within 60 days.